Sunday, March 18, 2012

I Won the Versatile Blogger Award!



A big thank you to Random Interruptions for nominating my blog for The Versatile Blogger Award. Such a privilege. Thanks, Heather!

Basically, the Versatile Blogger Award is a way to introduce bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that the awardees and their readers might not have discovered otherwise.

If you're nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. Here are the instructions for the lucky recipients:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.


2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.


3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.


4. In the same post, share seven completely random pieces of information about yourself.


5. In the same post, include this set of rules.


6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.

 


On to the nominees…

They’re not all mindfulness bloggers; some are into travel, therapy, sickle cell disease, book review, homelessness, etc. They’re rock stars in their own respects.

In no particular order:

Beck Valley Books Blog
The Secret Writer Blog
Sacred Ground Travel Magazine
Irregular Therapy
Home Street Home
Marjolein Book Blog
The Bridge of Deaths
Sibella Beatriz
Sumeet K Chaudhary
Pragya Forever
Sickle Cell - Our Voice
The Review Girl
Lesism by Les Floyd
Diapers, Bookmarks, and Pipe Dreams
Challenging Barriers

Seven Random Things About Me:

1. In the early 90s I worked for an environmental firm that supported water rights for Native American reservations
.
2. I worked as a substitute teacher at my children's school one year.

3. I don't like mac n cheese and I don't care for peanut butter. Sorry :(

4. I trained as an Indian classical dancer and singer during my youth.

5. I love watching the full moon, rainbows, and the rain!

6. I'm a life-long vegetarian.
7. Water awes me and bugs petrify me.

3 comments:

  1. Great job! Your work for the environmental firm sounds very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Raji for thinking of us xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you Raji! :-) Sorry for the delay in calling over to collect my award, but better late than never! ;-) Your blog is looking great!

    ReplyDelete